- Pay In 30 Days
- Discounts On Bulk Orders
- Add Branding To Products
The Kingkone is a two piece cone, with its centre manufactured from quality virgin HDPE, and base from recycled PVC. The cone is 100% recyclable and is fitted with a high-performance prismatic Starlux™ sleeve.
The 2-Piece road cone gets it's name from being made up of 2 separate parts. These are the cylinder (cone) and the base.
Creating an extremely safe product, when in a collision with a vehicle the 2 parts will separate reducing all possibilities of the cone bouncing off and doing damage to pedestrians or the surrounding environment.
- 46cm / 460mm tall
- Blow moulded cone with easy to grip handle
- Self weighted bases keep the cone upright in the strongest winds
- 2-Piece design
- 100% thermoplastic recyclable base with the anti-slip feature
- Fitted with high-performance Starlux™ pocketed prismatic sleeve, offering superb daylight luminance and nighttime reflectivity
- Cones stack together without sticking
- Bases & centres can be embossed and coloured
- 400 cones per pallet
- Base Width - 520mm
- Height - 460mm
- Wall Thickness - 1.8mm
- Per Piece - 2.75kg
- Type - Coloured HDPE Centre Piece with a fully recycled PVC base.
- Colour - High visibility orange top. Black base.
For more information on this product please read the Melba Swintex 46cm KingKone data sheet which is linked below, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
We offer Four types of customisation on the KingKone cone.
- Embossing: There is a minimum order quantity of 175 for custom embossing on the cone. This carries a tooling charge of £50.
- Laser Printed Embossing: Company name can be ink printed onto the product. Please get in touch for more details on price. The minimum order quantity is 10.
- Colour: There is a minimum order quantity of 400 for custom colours with the KingKone cone. The additional cost can vary per colour.
- Custom cone sleeves: Custom cone sleeves can be made for the KingKone. This is great for the branding of events or additional notifications. The minimum order quantity is 10.
We are proud to offer next working day delivery on all in-stock items when ordering before 10am.
If you require pre-9:00, pre-10:00 or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers with the best prices and value when ordering with us.