Delta Plus Hercule VV737 APOLLON Winter & Cut Resistant Gloves
Delta Plus Hercule VV737 Apollon Winter & Cut Resistant Work Gloves (Various Sizes)
- Three quarter coating ensures full protection of fingers against cold and water
- Inside acrylic support keeps hands warm in cold conditions
- Outside polyamide support provides high flexibility
Dirt masking colour for increased longevity
- Easily hand washable to keep them hygienic for longer
- Highly dexterous and suitable even for fine handling
- Elasticated cuffs for easy on/off
Available sizes: 9 . 10
Pack Size: 1 Pair
For more information on this product please read the data sheet which is linked above, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
- 100% Fluro Terylene
- Foam latex coating on palm and fingertips.
- Soft and flexible construction provides excellent dexterity and comfort.
- Elasticated knitted wrist for secure fit.
- Coating: nitrile foam
Brand: Delta Plus
- Construction / Civil engineering
- Second work / craftman
- Light industry
- Heavy industry
- Services / Logistics
- Wind energy
The Delta Plus VV737 Safety Gloves meet the following specifications:
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009 General Requirements
- Dexterity: 5
EN511:2006 Protective gloves against cold (X = Unrealized test)
|X||Resistance to convective cold (from 1 to 4)|
|3||Resistance to contact cold (from 1 to 4)|
|X||Waterproof (0 or 1)|
This item is only available for standard delivery, 2-5 working days