Fairport - Double Beam Super Screeder Petrol Honda GX160 (Multiple Beam Lengths)
The popular concrete Super Screeder can be clamped onto scaffold boards or for an accurate finish, use aluminium Beam Units.
The Super Screeder strikes off and compacts concrete floor slabs as it goes.
- High quality hard wearing aluminium beams
- Self travelling
- Strike off and compact widths up to 7.2m
- Fast working off standard concrete bays
- Prestressed beams, no sagging, better vibration transmission
- Adjustable tension screed beams, higher accuracy on wider concrete bays
- Engine well above concrete level, fewer maintenance problems
- Vibration isolated engine, improves engine life
- Rope handle pulled, no issues with HAV
- Non-standard lengths can be made to order
For more information on this product please review the datasheet above, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
|Beam Size||None, 3.2m, 4.2m, 4.7m, 5.2m, 6.2m, 7.2m|
|Centrifugal Force kg||417|
|Guaranteed Sound Power dB||104|
We work with several courier services to provide our customers with the best prices and value when ordering with us.
This item is usually delivered within 2 - 5 working day(s) when in-stock.
We can offer Next Day delivery on this product when available in-stock, please get in touch with our team on 0161 706 0479 or email@example.com to arrange this.
These items are currently out of stock and are being made to order. Lead times can vary so please get in touch with our team prior to purchasing to find out an expected delivery date.
The normal warranty on Fairport equipment is 1 year from delivery to the customer and 3 years for the Honda engines fitted. Should a machine failure occur it is expected that the customer will complete a warranty claim form which will be assessed by Fairport. Assessment will establish if the failure has been a result of premature mechanical failure, normal wear and tear or machine abuse. Once approved, the machine can be repaired under warranty by either a Fairport Distributor or by the Fairport factory. See here for more information