Fairport - FFS450 Floor Saw 13HP, 350mm (14″) Twin Blade - Honda Engine
Fairport - FFS450H2 Floor Saw 13HP, 350mm (14″) Twin Blade - Honda GX390 Petrol Engine
A Floor Saw that is suitable for use on both highways and construction sites.
Fairport understands the value of versatility for both all their end-users. Utilisation is always a priority so the FFS Floor Saw is fully equipped and specified to be the perfect machine for all floor sawing applications. It’s also has a robust construction to provide the long service life you need from a machine of this type.
Fast Cutting Twin Blade Floor Saw
- Efficient Twin 350mm Blade cutting – for a parallel, neat professional finish.
- Water Tank over the blade for increased stability in the cut.
- Trench cutting typically 120mm (other sizes available to order – please enquire).
- Compact dimensions for high manoeuvrability and easy transportation.
- Screw adjustment blade control, ensures smooth blade lowering.
- Substantial subframe adds to machine stability.
- Comfortable handle design, easier on the operator.
- Long pointer guide as standard, improved accuracy.
- Up to 110mm depth of cut with depth gauge and lockable control.
- 13HP Honda Petrol engine with cyclonic air filter for prolonged performance in dusty conditions.
- Accepts standard blades with 25.4mm (1″) bore and drive pin
Multi Purpose Floor Saw for Concrete or Asphalt.
Efficient and fast cutting optimised with weight over the blade and a 13 HP Honda engine.
Asphalt Cutting with an FFS Floor Saw
Asphalt cutting for road repairs, cable and pipe laying. Straight, clean-cut edges through wearing courses and sub base layers are a major element for effective (up to spec.) reinstatement of highways. The FFS Floor Saw has the power to make the cut in one pass. The efficient water cooling and dust suppression system keeps the cut clean and airborne pollution to a minimum.
Concrete cutting needs the weight and stability of the FFS Floor Saw. Lighter saws will ride out of the cut whilst the FFS is balanced to keep the blade down. A number of cuts, increasing in-depth, may be required so the FFS Floor Saw is designed so cuts can be followed easily.
Providing the Cutting Edge
A Floor Saw developed to reduce the ‘cost per metre’ of laying UK fibreoptic cable.
Lay more metres per day with Superfast equipment developed specifically for the needs of cable laying contractors.
Accurately cut a trench width of 120mm in one pass. Trench excavation and reinstatement are reduced to the absolute minimum. Increase productivity and reduce cost with the Fairport SUPERFAST narrow trenching system.
For more information on this product please get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
Honda GX390 Petrol
|Max. Blade Size||
|Max Depth of Cut||
|Water Tank Capacity||
We work with several courier services to provide our customers with the best prices and value when ordering with us.
This item is usually delivered within 2 - 5 working day(s). We can offer Next Day delivery on this product, please get in touch with our team on 0161 706 0479 or email@example.com to arrange this.
The normal warranty on Fairport equipment is 1 year from delivery to the customer and 3 years for the Honda engines fitted. Should a machine failure occur it is expected that the customer will complete a warranty claim form which will be assessed by Fairport. Assessment will establish if the failure has been a result of premature mechanical failure, normal wear and tear or machine abuse. Once approved, the machine can be repaired under warranty by either a Fairport Distributor or by the Fairport factory. See here for more information