Fairport - PMT24 Power Trowel 24" for Finishing Concrete
Fairport PMT24 Power Trowel 24"
For the perfect, flat and hard-wearing finish to concrete slabs right up to the edge, around obstacles and through doorways, the PMT24 is a low maintenance and long life design, engineered for the concreting professional.
- 600mm toweling diameter.
- Independent rolling guard for safe and accurate edging.
- Convenient forward lifting handle.
- Folding handle gives easier storage and transportation.
- Reliable precision gearbox.
- Excellent weight distribution for easy operation.
- Adjustable handle height to suit operator.
- Deadman safety cut out.
- Smooth pitch adjustment.
- Float disc / Pan fits under the finishing blades for a quick change from floating to finishing operations.
For more information on this product please review the datasheet above, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
|Dimensions||1500 x 900 mm|
|Power HP / kW||
5.5 / 4.0
|Blade Speed RPM||
109 – 156
|Trowelling diameter mm||
We work with several courier services to provide our customers with the best prices and value when ordering with us.
This item is usually delivered within 2 - 5 working day(s). We can offer Next Day delivery on this product, please get in touch with our team on 0161 706 0479 or email@example.com to arrange this.
The normal warranty on Fairport equipment is 1 year from delivery to the customer and 3 years for the Honda engines fitted. Should a machine failure occur it is expected that the customer will complete a warranty claim form which will be assessed by Fairport. Assessment will establish if the failure has been a result of premature mechanical failure, normal wear and tear or machine abuse. Once approved, the machine can be repaired under warranty by either a Fairport Distributor or by the Fairport factory. See here for more information