Fairport - PMT46 Power Trowel for Finishing Concrete
PMT46 Power Trowel / Power Float
- 1170mm (46”) trowelling diameter.
Achieve a perfect, flat and hard-wearing finish on concrete slabs. With these power floats large areas are easy to complete in the setting time available.
- Reliable precision gearbox.
- Excellent weight distribution for easy operation.
- Adjustable handle height to suit operator.
- “Instant Stop” clutch for operator safety.
- Smooth pitch adjustment.
- Forward lifting bar aids manual handling.
- Lifting eye included as standard.
- Fitting for standard 6″×18″ Finish or 8″×18″ Combination blades.
- Can be fitted with standard Float Disc / Pan.
For more information on this product please review the datasheet above, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
|Dimensions||2060 x 1000 mm|
|Power HP / kW||9 / 6.6|
|Blade Speed RPM||117 – 167|
|Trowelling dia mm||approx. 1170|
The Fairport Construction Equipment products are now built to order with minimal levels of stock being held.
If you would like to find out more details of the delivery lead times please contact our sales team by calling 0161 706 0479 or by emailing your request to the email@example.com email address.
Our team will be happy to assist you and will provide the details as soon as we have updates.
The normal warranty on Fairport equipment is 1 year from delivery to the customer and 3 years for the Honda engines fitted. Should a machine failure occur it is expected that the customer will complete a warranty claim form which will be assessed by Fairport. Assessment will establish if the failure has been a result of premature mechanical failure, normal wear and tear or machine abuse. Once approved, the machine can be repaired under warranty by either a Fairport Distributor or by the Fairport factory. See here for more information