Fairport - PMT46 Power Trowel for Finishing Concrete
PMT46 Power Trowel / Power Float
- 1170mm (46”) trowelling diameter.
Achieve a perfect, flat and hard-wearing finish on concrete slabs. With these power floats large areas are easy to complete in the setting time available.
- Reliable precision gearbox.
- Excellent weight distribution for easy operation.
- Adjustable handle height to suit operator.
- “Instant Stop” clutch for operator safety.
- Smooth pitch adjustment.
- Forward lifting bar aids manual handling.
- Lifting eye included as standard.
- Fitting for standard 6″×18″ Finish or 8″×18″ Combination blades.
- Can be fitted with standard Float Disc / Pan.
For more information on this product please review the datasheet above, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
|Dimensions||2060 x 1000 mm|
|Power HP / kW||9 / 6.6|
|Blade Speed RPM||117 – 167|
|Trowelling dia mm||approx. 1170|
We work with several courier services to provide our customers with the best prices and value when ordering with us.
This item is usually delivered within 2 - 5 working day(s). We can offer Next Day delivery on this product, please get in touch with our team on 0161 706 0479 or email@example.com to arrange this.
The normal warranty on Fairport equipment is 1 year from delivery to the customer and 3 years for the Honda engines fitted. Should a machine failure occur it is expected that the customer will complete a warranty claim form which will be assessed by Fairport. Assessment will establish if the failure has been a result of premature mechanical failure, normal wear and tear or machine abuse. Once approved, the machine can be repaired under warranty by either a Fairport Distributor or by the Fairport factory. See here for more information