JSP 2m Navigator Interlock-able Barrier
The JSP 2m Navigator Interlock-able Barrier is one of our most popular stackable pedestrian barrier. It is also an important part of our line of chapter 8 barriers. This plastic barrier system is commonly used for road works, site works, events and exhibitions all over the country. The optimised design and construction makes the Navigator easy to deploy, use, handle and store.
- Manufactured UV stabilised impact-modified HDPE.
- Highly reflective sleeves (360°) on two vertical spindles for improved visibility.
- Cross Clip support for the barrier to barrier connection.
- Universal connection to other barriers.
- Customer identification may be embossed into the Barrier body.
- Available in other colours upon request.
The Barrier can have different feet the one with a symmetrical design is the 'Standard Foot' and comes as standard when purchased. The Foot asymmetrical design is the 'Anti-Trip Foot' this is designed to reduce the potential of a trip hazard. Both these feet have full 360-degree rotation and allow for neat stacking.
- Depth - 50mm
- Height - 1200mm
- Width - 2000mm
- 12kg per piece with anti-trip foot
- Type - UV stabilised High-Density Polyurethane (Body)
- Type - Fully recycled PVC (Feet)
- Orange. Custom Colours upon request.
For more information on this product get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
Have Further Questions Regarding The JSP Navigator Barrier?
Phone today and speak to one of our sales team; they will happily talk to you about your individual barrier requirements ensuring you get the right barrier for your needs. Our sales team can be reached during office hours on 0161 706 0479
This barrier is amongst those that we can get tailored to suit your requirements. This customisation includes custom colours and embossing of company names and branding. There are minimum order quantities when ordering custom colours, so please contact our sales office on 0161 706 0479 or contact us here to discuss your requirements.
We offer Four types of customisation on the Navigator Barrier.
- Embossing: There is a minimum order quantity of 40 for custom embossing on the Barrier. This carries a tooling charge, please get in touch for a price.
- Laser Printed Embossing: Company name can be ink printed onto the product. Please get in touch for more details on price. The minimum order quantity is 100.
- Colour: There is a minimum order quantity of 120 for custom colours with the Gate Barrier. The additional cost can vary per colour.
- Custom Stickers: Custom stickers can be made for the barrier. This is great for branding of events or additional notifications. The minimum order quantity is 10.
If you require pre-9:00, pre-10:00 or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers with the best prices and value when ordering with us.