Frequently Purchased with this product
A temporary portable sign can be used to inform pedestrians that there is a COVID-19 test centre in the area. These signs are a great visible aid for the use on the highways and private land.
Features of the sign
- Perfect product for use at NHS Hospitals, Local Authorities/Councils, Schools, Airports, Retails stores, Stadiums and Business premises.
- Completely weatherproof, does not rust.
High-Quality reflective RA1 material for superb visibility in day or night.
- Manufactured from recycled Polypropylene in black.
- Easy and safe to handle.
- No sharp edges.
- Stackable for storage and transport.
- Built-in kick-stand that can be weighted down with a sandbag or the Q-Sign Weight
All products are manufactured in a clean, safe environment where strict social distancing procedures are being followed.
We stock various other social distancing products to help keep your workplace safe, so please contact us if you cannot find the sign you are looking for.
- Height - 600mm
- Width - 450mm
- Depth - 6.5cm
- Height - 81cm
- Width - 62cm
- 5.3kg per piece
- Fully recycled Polypropylene
- Yellow & Black or Red & White
If you require pre-12 or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers the best prices and value when ordering with us.