2m Crowd Control Barrier
The Crowd Control Barrier is a new 2 Metre Barrier aimed at replacing the outdated metal crowd control barriers. This product is manufactured from 100% recyclable materials and is fully customisable. There are a host of benefits to using this barrier in place of the metal barriers.
- Free standing with 360° swivel feet, can be sent through pallet network easily.
- Free from screws and rivets.
- Barrier to barrier connection is quick and easy for use on uneven ground.
- Company identification can be embossed or Company Colour.
- Completely Recyclable.
- No sharp edges.
- Reduced theft.
- Manufactured from virgin HDPE.
The Boss Barrier is an innovative approach to managing busy public areas, such as festivals, marathons, and events. The barrier is manufactured from recyclable blow moulded High Density Polyethylene, which boasts incredible durability and strength.
This product is not chapter 8 compliant as it does not have a reflective strip along the top. We have plenty of other barrier alternatives that are Chapter 8 Compliant: Barriers
We are able to offer two types of feet for these barriers, both are removable/replaceable when needed. With this feature the feet are moveable to fold flat, making them easily stackable.
Standard - Symmetrical design on each side offering a wide, extremely sturdy grounding.
Anti-Trip - One side is standard with the other featuring a shorter "Stubbed" design, keeping feet safe when passing.
- Depth -5cm when lay flat (66cm with feet open)
- Height - 113.5cm
- Width - 200cm
- 10.7kg per piece
- Type - UV stabilised High Density Polyurethane (Body)
- Type - Fully recycled PVC (Feet)
- Grey or Orange. Custom Colours upon request
For more information on this product please read the Melba Swintex Crowd Control Barrier data sheet which is linked below, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
Have Questions About The Boss Barrier
If you have any questions about this superb plastic crowd control system then please contact our sales team on 0161 706 0479. Our sales team will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Or send us an email here.
Customisation of the Boss Barrier is available in 3 different ways.
- Custom colours - This barrier can be manufactured in almost any colour you require to match your corporate branding or event theme. Please Contact Us for pricing and lead times.
- Customised embossing - Want your name, company logo or branding moulded into the plastic? No problem! We can have custom tooling cut that allows us to mould directly into the barrier with any branding you like - it won't peel or fade over time, unlike stickers.
- Laser Printed Engraving - We have the facilities to fully laser ink print any customers name directly onto the barrier. Please get in touch for more information and quotes. (Order quantity of 15 minimum)
We are proud to offer next working day delivery on all in stock items when ordering before 10am
If you require pre-9:00, pre-10:00 or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers the best prices and value when ordering with us.