Delta Plus Hercule VV750 Thermal Nitrile Coated Work Gloves - 2 x Pairs
Delta Plus Hercule VV750 Thermal Nitrile Coated Work Gloves - 2 x Pairs (Various Sizes)
- Three quarter coating ensures full protection of fingers against cold and water
- Inside acrylic support keeps hands warm in cold conditions
- Outside polyamide support provides high flexibility
Dirt masking colour for increased longevity
- Easily hand washable to keep them hygienic for longer
- Highly dexterous and suitable even for fine handling
- Elasticated cuffs for easy on/off
Available sizes: 9 . 10
Pack Size: 2 Pairs
For more information on this product please read the data sheet which is linked above, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
- Inside: 100% acrylic gauge 7. Outside: 100% polyamide gauge 13. 3/4 foam
- nitrile coating on palm, fingers and half back
- Support: polyamide/ acrylic
- Coating: nitrile foam
Brand: Delta Plus
- Construction / Civil engineering
- Second work / craftman
- Light industry
- Heavy industry
- Services / Logistics
- Wind energy
The Delta Plus VV750 Safety Gloves meet the following specifications:
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009 General Requirements
- Dexterity: 5
EN511:2006 Protective gloves against cold (X = Unrealized test)
|X||Resistance to convective cold (from 1 to 4)|
|2||Resistance to contact cold (from 1 to 4)|
|X||Waterproof (0 or 1)|
We are proud to offer next working day delivery on all in-stock items when ordering before 10AM.
If you require pre-9:00, pre-10:00 or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers with the best prices and value when ordering with us.