Frequently Purchased with this product
The WonderWall Barrier System is a heavy duty, enhanced crowd control barrier system. The robust Barrier gives stability in high winds without the need for extra ballast. It creates a safer working environment when Barrier is deployed near the road side, or excavations on site. Can be moved with ease by one person, and can be moved via Fork-lift truck when the Bases are stacked.
The WonderWall barrier system is a new development, adding to an existing range of "wall" type barriers on the market. It is fully chapter 8 compliant, meaning it can be used in the appropriate locations on public roads. It is compatible with the Strong-Wall Barrier system as well as many other barriers on the market. That we also stock.
- Pedestrian & Plant WonderDoor™ can be incorporated.
- The WonderDoor™ system can be created using the Melba Swintex S-Clip, as well as connection to existing Barrier systems.
- Embossing with corporate branding on both the Base and Top.
- A separately moulded peg that is securely fixed allows a quick & easy connection to the next Barrier.
- Tops and Bases can be coloured coded for corporate identity .
- Holes in base for Fork lift entry.
- Location holes for a 600 x 450 Courtesy Sign.
- A hole to take a flashing Lamp.
- Extremely tough & durable for life longevity.
- Base is manufactured from 100% recycled material.
- Bases can stack with one another.
- Reflective area for high visibility.
- Compatible with existing systems.
- Facility to take a double decked system.
- 21 pieces each to a pallet.
Have Further Questions Regarding The Utility Barrier?
Phone today and speak to one of our sales team; they will happily talk to you about your individual barrier requirements ensuring you get the right barrier for your needs. Our sales team can be reached during office hours on 0161 706 0479.
We offer Four types of customisation on the WonderWall Barrier System.
- Embossing: There is a minimum order quantity of 40 for custom embossing on the barrier. This carries a tooling charge of £50.
- Laser Printed Embossing: Company name can be ink printed onto the product. Please get in touch for more details on price. The minimum order quantity is 5.
- Colour: There is a minimum order quantity of 120 for custom colours with the WonderWall. The additional cost can vary per colour.
- Custom Scotchlite: Custom Scotchlite can be made for the WonderWall. This is great for branding of events or additional notifications. The minimum order quantity is 10.
Express Delivery 1-2 Working Days
Standard Delivery 3-5 Working Days
If you require pre-12 or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers the best prices and value when ordering with us.
- Conforms - Chapter 8, Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Depth - Barrier = 50mm // Base = 500mm
- Height - 1000mm
- Width - 1140mm
- Per Barrier - 25kg
- HDPE (UV Stabilised High Density Polyurethane)
- Colour - Standard colour - Red Barrier, Red and White Reflective, Black Base
For more information on this product please read the Melba Swintex Utility Barrier data sheet which is linked below, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.