WonderWall Barrier System
The WonderWall™ is a heavy duty, enhanced crowd control barrier system. The robust Barrier gives stability in high winds without the need for extra ballast. It creates a safer working environment when Barrier is deployed near the road side, or excavations on site. Can be moved with ease by one person, and can be moved via Fork-lift truck when the Bases are stacked.
The WonderWall barrier system is a new development, adding to an existing range of "wall" type barriers on the market. It is fully chapter 8 compliant, meaning it can be used in the appropriate locations on public roads. It is compatible with the Strong-Wall Barrier system as well as many other barriers on the market. That we also stock.
- Pedestrian & Plant WonderDoor™ can be incorporated.
- The WonderDoor™ system can be created using the Melba Swintex S-Clip, as well as connection to existing Barrier systems.
- Embossing with corporate branding on both the Base and Top.
- A separately moulded peg that is securely fixed allows a quick & easy connection to the next Barrier.
- Tops and Bases can be coloured coded for corporate identity .
- Holes in base for Fork lift entry.
- Location holes for a 600 x 450 Courtesy Sign.
- A hole to take a flashing Lamp.
- Extremely tough & durable for life longevity.
- Base is manufactured from 100% recycled material.
- Bases can stack with one another.
- Reflective area for high visibility.
- Compatible with existing systems.
- Facility to take a double decked system.
- 21 pieces each to a pallet.
Why choose the WonderWall Barrier System?
The WonderWall has some nice design features that simply make it easier to use than similar barriers on the market. The barrier top is designed to be able to slot into the base either way round so that it doesn't have to align a certain way.
The Barrier also benefits from a long hook so that when it is connected to another barrier on uneven ground, or over a kerb it still locks together solidly creating an unbroken chain. This same feature is what allows the barrier to be compatible with other barriers including, Oxford StrongWall, and Melba-Swintex Gate Barrier.
The WonderWall barrier is great for street works within city centres. The WonderWall is a flexible barrier as it can be used to create curves and bends up to 90 degree right angles. Road works and utility works are never a standard or set shape so it makes sense to use a barrier that works for the job at hand.
The barrier also benefits from having the option of a metal fence top to stop unwanted personnel from entering your site. The 'Top Deck' simply slides into the existing barrier and then they can be clamped together to prevent the tops from being removed singularly.
- Site perimeters - Prevent pedestrians from unknowingly trespassing.
- Inner city utility works - Keep the public and walkways separated from dangerous equipment.
- Crowd control - Keep masses of people segregated, helping with crowd management.
- Sports Event management - Direct and delineate attendants, and secure "off limits" areas.
- Factory loading areas - Stop workers from wandering into areas where forklifts are operating.
- Airports - Keep travellers and ground crew from walking into harm's way.
Have Further Questions Regarding The Utility Barrier?
Phone today and speak to one of our sales team; they will happily talk to you about your individual barrier requirements ensuring you get the right barrier for your needs. Our sales team can be reached during office hours on 0161 706 0479.
We offer Four types of customisation on the WonderWall.
- Embossing: There is a minimum order quantity of 40 for custom embossing on the barrier. This carries a tooling charge of £50.
- Laser Printed Embossing: Company name can be ink printed onto the product. Please get in touch for more details on price. The minimum order quantity is 5.
- Colour: There is a minimum order quantity of 120 for custom colours with the WonderWall. The additional cost can vary per colour.
- Custom Scotchlite: Custom Scotchlite can be made for the WonderWall. This is great for branding of events or additional notifications. The minimum order quantity is 10.
We are proud to offer next working day delivery on all in stock items when ordering before 10am.
If you require pre-9:00, pre-10:00 or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers the best prices and value when ordering with us.
- Conforms - Chapter 8, Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Depth - Barrier = 50mm // Base = 500mm
- Height - 1000mm
- Width - 1140mm
- Per Barrier - 25kg
- HDPE (UV Stabilised High Density Polyurethane)
- Colour - Standard colour - Red Barrier, Red and White Reflective, Black Base
For more information on this product please read the Melba Swintex Utility Barrier data sheet which is linked below, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.