Mini DoubleTop Barrier Fencing
The Mini DoubleTop is a multi-use barrier top designed for use on the WonderWall™ and Buddha barrier Hog systems. Simple Hook & Eye connectivity removes the need for additional brackets associated with conventional metal tops. The Mini DoubleTop is lightweight, durable and has a chapter 8 reflective above the spindles.
- One Piece Main Unit Construction - No assembly needed 'on-site' other than clipping them together.
- Reflective - Reflectors are present on both sides of the barrier for maximum visibility.
- Hook & Eye connection for easier installation
- Red panels as standard
- Manufactured from durable HDPE plastic & 100% recyclable
- No sharp edges
- Lightweight & durable
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
This product is designed to be used in place of Metal Mesh Fencing conventionally used in barrier systems.
- Road Works - Great for running alongside a kerb to prevent pedestrians accessing dangerous areas or to create a safe walkway.
- Construction Site Works - Restrict workers and pedestrians from entering dangerous or off-limit areas. Secure a "health and safety" perimeter within which helmets and PPE must be worn at all times.
- Airports & Sea Ports - Ensure workers and maintenance crews do not walk into dangerous areas around aircraft and areas of operations.
- Event Crowd Control - Restrict and direct crowd flow to ensure safe movement of attendees.
- Depth - 60mm
- Height - 535 mm (Installed) 700 mm (Overall)
- Width - 1115mm
- 3.0kg per piece
- Type - UV stabilised High Density Polyurethane (Body)
- Red. Custom Colours upon request.
For more information on this product please get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
Have Further Questions Regarding The Buddha Barrier?
Phone today and speak to one of our sales team; they will happily talk to you about your individual barrier requirements ensuring you get the right barrier for your needs. Our sales team can be reached during office hours on 0161 706 0479
This barrier is amongst those that we can get tailored to suit your requirements. This customisation includes custom colours and embossing of company names and branding. There are minimum order quantities when ordering custom colours, so please contact our sales office on 0161 706 0479 or contact us here to discuss your requirements.We offer Four types of customisation on the Buddha Barrier.
- Embossing: There is a minimum order quantity of 40 for custom embossing on the Barrier. This carries a tooling charge of £30.
- Laser Printed Embossing: Company name can be ink printed onto the product. Please get in touch for more details on price. The minimum order quantity is 10.
- Colour: There is a minimum order quantity of 120 for custom colours with the Gate Barrier. The additional cost can vary per colour.
- Custom Stickers: Custom stickers can be made for the Gate Barrier. This is great for branding of events or additional notifications. The minimum order quantity is 10.
If you require pre-9:00, pre-10:00 or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers the best prices and value when ordering with us.