Frequently Purchased with this product
The 2M Melba Swintex Olympic Barrier offers the complete versatile system for utility and construction applications with hinged side wings designed to rotate and self-lock at every 90°. This unique feature allows contractors to create configurations to protect temporary pathway excavations and road works of all kinds.
- Side wings fold - Easy transport where space is limited.
- Side wings rotate and lock at 90°.
- Fixing area for a courtesy board.
- Sliding linking clips to extend barrier.
- Feet can swivel 360°.
- Available in various colours.
- Side wings can be used as door access.
The folding barrier can have different feet one with a symmetrical design is the 'Standard Foot' and comes as standard when purchased. The other Foot is asymmetrical in design is the 'Anti-Trip Foot' this is designed to reduce the potential of a trip hazard.
Both these feet have full 360 degree rotation and allow for neat stacking.
- Depth - 50mm
- Height - 1020mm
- Width - 2000mm fully open or 1250mm closed.
- 10kg per piece with standard foot
- 11.4kg per piece with anti trip foot
- Type - UV stabilised High Density Polyurethane (Body)
- Type - Fully recycled PVC (Feet)
- Orange. Custom Colours upon request.
- Pallet Type - Double
- Per pallet - 40 pcs
For more information on the 2M Melba Swintex Olympic Barrier please read the Melba Swintex Olympic Barrier data sheet which is linked below, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
Have Further Questions Regarding The Olympic Barrier?
Phone today and speak to one of our sales team; they will happily talk to you about your individual barrier requirements ensuring you get the right barrier for your needs. Our sales team can be reached during office hours on 0161 706 0479
The 2M Melba Swintex Olympic Barrier is amongst those that we can get tailored to suit your requirements. This customisation includes custom colours and embossing of company names and branding. There are minimum order quantities when ordering custom colours, so please contact our sales office on 0161 706 0479 or contact us here to discuss your requirements.
We offer Four types of customisation on the Olympic Barrier.
- Embossing: There is a minimum order quantity of 40 for custom embossing on the Barrier. This carries a tooling charge of £30.
- Laser Printed Embossing: Company name can be ink printed onto the product. Please get in touch for more details on price. The minimum order quantity is 10.
- Colour: There is a minimum order quantity of 120 for custom colours with the Gate Barrier. The additional cost can vary per colour.
- Custom Stickers: Custom stickers can be made for the Barrier. This is great for branding of events or additional notifications. The minimum order quantity is 10.
Express delivery 1-2 working days
Standard delivery 3-5 working days
If you require pre-12 delivery or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers the best prices and value when ordering with us.