No Waiting Bollard
We think that this triangular 3 Sided No Waiting Bollard is the best on the market - The No Waiting Bollard is a further refinement to the traditional no waiting cone making it better than ever before. No waiting cones are normally used for preventing unwanted parking during public events and in construction areas.
- Recessed, fully regulations compliant 200mm ‘No Waiting’ Symbol on three sides.
- Extremely stable and sturdy design.
- Ideal for preventing unauthorised parking.
- 100% recycled PVC material
Why choose this No Waiting Cone?
Whilst many no parking cones are similar, this cone is produced using a Injection Moulding process that gives it unrivalled quality and consistency.
- Injection moulded from recycled PVC.
- High-in-strength and durable.
- Simple to stack.
- 3 sided for easy-to-read viewing.
- The weight helps to prevent wind movement on the cone.
- Events where car drop offs and pick-ups need to be managed.
- Clearing curbs before, during and after street cleaning or resurfacing.
- Hotel and Airport drop off points.
- Managing traffic outside of Schools.
- Reserving parking spaces in almost any application.
- Conforms to requirements of BSEN13422 / Chapter 8 / Red Book
- Base Width - 390mm
- Height - 500mm
- 3.85kg per unit
- Recycled PVC
- EN13422B Sleeves
- Laser Printed embossing available on cone top and base. (Minimum order quantity 25)
For more information on this product please read the Melba Swintex No Waiting Bollard data sheet which is linked below, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
We offer three types of customisation on the No Waiting Bollard.
- Embossing: There is a minimum order quantity of 175 for custom embossing on the cone. This carries a tooling charge of £30.
- Colour: There is a minimum order quantity of 250 for custom colours with the No Waiting Bollard. The additional cost can vary per colour.
- Custom cone sleeves: Custom cone sleeves can be made for the No Waiting Bollard. This is great for branding of events or additional notifications. The minimum order quantity is 10.
We are proud to offer next working day delivery on all in stock items when ordering before 10am.
If you require pre-9:00, pre-10:00 or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers the best prices and value when ordering with us.