750mm Sand Weighted Road Cone
The sand weighted road cone is a highly practical, high value and extremely robust road traffic cone. It features a one piece / part blow moulded design and has extra strong sand weighted ballast retention. Each cone has an easy grip top and also bind free stacking.
- Extra strong sand ballast retention.
- Bind free stacking
- Single piece cone suitable for highway or private use
- Conforms to EN13422B
- Very low centre of gravity
- Extremely durable design
- Blow moulded easy grip top
These road traffic cones also have the usual high performance D2 prismatic Starlux® sleeve so highly visible road cones for all workers, motorists and pedestrians. Replacement reflective sleeves can also be purchased if required.
- Base Width - 520mm
- Height - 750mm
- Wall Thickness - 1.8mm
- Per Piece - 5.5kg
- Type - Orange Coloured HDPE Centre Piece
- Sand Weighted
For more information on this product please read the Melba Swintex 75cm KingKone data sheet which is linked below, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
We offer Four types of customisation on the KingKone cone.
- Embossing: There is a minimum order quantity of 175 for custom embossing on the cone. This carries a tooling charge of £50.
- Laser Printed Embossing: Company name can be ink printed onto the product. Please get in touch for more details on price. The minimum order quantity is 10.
- Colour: There is a minimum order quantity of 200 for custom colours with the KingKone cone. The additional cost can vary per colour.
- Custom cone sleeves: Custom cone sleeves can be made for the KingKone. This is great for branding of events or additional notifications. The minimum order quantity is 10.
Express delivery 1-2 working days
Standard delivery 3-5 working days
We work with several courier services to provide our customers the best prices and value when ordering with us.