Kerb Buddy - Wheelchair Friendly Kerb Access Ramp
Wheelchair Disability Access Ramp 1200mm x 985mm
*These Ramps are 1.2m x 0.98m in size please check dimensions before ordering*Our Wheelchair Ramps are the perfect low-cost solution for wherever there are steps or kerbs making access to the home or garden much easier for those with mobility scooters and wheelchairs, or even for gardeners using wheelbarrows, garden carts or sack trolleys. Manufactured from super heavy-duty HDPE, our ramps with anti-slip treads can be fixed permanently (where permitted, fixing bolts not supplied) or simply moved into position as and when required.
- 100% Brand New and High Quality
- This listing is for 1x High Strength Yellow Kerb Wheelchair Ramps
- Built in carry handles to allow for easy movement between uses
- Dimensions: 9cm (H) x 98.5cm (L) x 120cm (W) each. Standard UK Kerb Height
- 4 fixing holes. Can be bolted to the ground.
- Low edges for anti-trip.
- Perfect as a Wheelchair & Pushchair ramp.
- High rise sides to prevent falls.
- Able to withstand over 250kgs.
- Handles for easy lifting.
- High impact resistance (Does not shatter).
- Conforms to National Grid T/SP/E/42
Safety at Street Works & Road Works
– A Code of Practice.
- Width: 1200 mm
- Wall Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 985 mm
- Weight: 8kg
The Ramp is designed to sit comfortably when placed on various kerb heights.
Min 75 mm, Max 125 mm
- High Density Polyethylene Body with PCV Feet
- Yellow - Custom Colours upon request.
For more information on this product please read the Melba Swintex Kerb Buddy data sheet which is linked below, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
Download Spec Sheet Slip Resistance Testing
Have Further Questions Regarding The Right Ramp?
Phone today and speak to one of our sales team; they will happily talk to you about your individual ramp requirements ensuring you get the kerb buddy for your needs. Our sales team can be reached during office hours on 0161 706 0479
This Kerb Buddy is amongst those that we can get tailored to suit your requirements. This customisation includes custom colours and embossing of company names and branding. If you have any queries please contact our sales office on 0161 706 0479 or contact us here to discuss your requirements.
We offer Three types of customisation on the Kerb Buddy.
Colour: If you are not happy with the colours we offer then a custom colour can be made, this will be subject to a colour match a purchase charge, depending on the amount and colour chosen.
Custom Stickers: Custom stickers can be made for the kerb buddy. This is great for the branding of events or additional notifications.
- Embossing: There is a minimum order quantity of 40 for custom embossing on the Ramp. This carries a tooling charge of £30.
Express Delivery 1-2 Working Days
Standard Delivery 3-5 Working Days
If you require pre-12 delivery or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers the best prices and value when ordering with us.