Loose Chippings on Road Ahead 750mm Triangle Hangman Sign (Single Cone) 7009
Frequently Purchased with this product
1 Metre 2-Piece Traffic Cone
The Hangman road sign is an essential piece of equipment for any traffic management, utilities, construction company working on the roads.
With its lightweight and slim design the signs can be quickly put to use without taking up much needed retail space in the back of your workers van or truck.
The sign is extremely strong and durable. Manufactured from plastic, the sign has construction grade fixing straps on the rear to hook over a traffic cone.
Although lightweight, the angled sign is designed to give a strong wind resistance.
1 x 750mm/1 Meter traffic cones are required with this product*
Features of the Q-Sign
- Long life due to strong and robust design.
- Does not rust.
- Manufactured high quality plastic.
- Lightweight slim design, great for use in vans.
- Easy and safe to handle.
- No sharp edges.
- Stackable for storage and transport.
We stock the complete range of Hangman, so please contact us if you cannot find the sign you are looking for.
- Depth - 6mm
- Height - 750mm
- Width - 750mm
- 1.2kg per piece
For more information on this product please get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
Customisation of the Hangman is available in 2 different ways.
- Custom Scotchlite - This Sign can be finished with any sign face you require to match your corporate branding or event theme. Please Contact Us for pricing and lead times.
- Laser Printed - We have the facilities to fully laser ink print any customers name directly onto the Sign. Please get in touch for more information and quotes. (Order quantity of 5 minimum)
Express Delivery 1-2 Working Days
Standard Delivery 3-5 Working Days
If you require pre-12 delivery or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers the best prices and value when ordering with us.