Fairport - Concrete Screeder Honda GX35 Engine (Multiple Beam Lengths)
The FS Screed is a time saving and easy to use concrete surface screeder for fast and simple striking off and smoothing.
Use as a traditional single-beam screeder, running on formwork to strike off at the correct level or without accurate formwork/screed rails required as the FS Screed can be used for “Free Screeding”. The FS Screed can float on the concrete surface as it vibrates and consolidates and levels concrete.
Read more about the different methods on the Fairport Concrete slab laying Guide.
- Beam (sometimes called Blade) and power unit easily separated for transport and storage. (Just two nuts and bolts)
- Beam / Blades and power unit interchangeable with other makes.
- Fully adjustable handles in height and angle for increased comfort during prolonged working times
- Lever throttle and convenient engine ‘kill’ button for instant control.
- Beam section shaped for productive working. Rolling a surcharge or free-floating.
- Shaped beam-ends minimises any ‘tramline’ effect.
- Reliable clutch gives a smooth power band for easy use.
- Solid vertical drive in a sealed unit puts power to the vibrator right where the action is needed.
- Select from a choice of beam length to suit your job requirements.
For more information on this product please review the datasheet above, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
Honda GX 35
|Power kW / hp||
1.2 / 1.6
|Guaranteed Sound Power dB||
The Fairport Construction Equipment products are now built to order with minimal levels of stock being held.
If you would like to find out more details of the delivery lead times please contact our sales team by calling 0161 706 0479 or by emailing your request to the email@example.com email address.
Our team will be happy to assist you and will provide the details as soon as we have updates.
The normal warranty on Fairport equipment is 1 year from delivery to the customer and 3 years for the Honda engines fitted. Should a machine failure occur it is expected that the customer will complete a warranty claim form which will be assessed by Fairport. Assessment will establish if the failure has been a result of premature mechanical failure, normal wear and tear or machine abuse. Once approved, the machine can be repaired under warranty by either a Fairport Distributor or by the Fairport factory. See here for more information