Men At Work with 1 Mile Supplementary Plate 750mm Road Sign 7001
This product differs from our original Men At Work Q-Sign as it has the provision for a 1 Mile Supplementary Plate. This 1 Mile Supplementary Plate indicates that there are ongoing road works in 1 Mile from the sign.
The "men at work sign" is a requirement for almost any road work site. It provides advanced warning to drivers that there may be workers, obstacles and changes to their daily commute. Our Q-sign is made from flame retardant plastic and has no scrap value (as there is no metal in it). Like all of our signs intended for road use this sign is road legal and complies with all necessary standards.
The Q-sign range is vast and incorporates almost all standard temporary street works signs within it.
This Men at Work Road Sign is part of the Q-Sign range - A highly robust, compact and stackable plastic sign system.
Features of the Q-Sign
- Long life due to strong and robust design.
- Does not rust.
- Manufactured from recycled Polypropylene in black.
- Excellent weight and footprint stability.
- Easy and safe to handle.
- No sharp edges.
- Stackable for storage and transport.
- Depth - 60mm
- Height - 750mm
- 6.8kg per piece
- Fully recycled Polypropylene
For more information on this product please read the Melba Swintex Q-Sign data sheet which is linked below, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
Customisation of the Q-Sign is available in 2 different ways.
- Custom Scotchlite - This Sign can be finished with any sign face you require to match your corporate branding or event theme. Please Contact Us for pricing and lead times.
- Laser Printed Engraving - We have the facilities to fully laser ink print any customers name directly onto the Sign. Please get in touch for more information and quotes. (Order quantity of 5 minimum)
We are proud to offer next working day delivery on all in-stock items when ordering before 10am.
If you require pre-9:00, pre-10:00 or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers with the best prices and value when ordering with us.