Utility Barrier Individual Piece
Note: This product is priced individually but will need a minimum of 3 units to be able to standalone.
The Utility Barrier is the ideal solution for any variety of Utility Works. With its unique and protected D-Hinge™ system, the Barrier becomes incredibly stable. The Utility Barrier and D-Hinge™ have been designed to connect to the existing metal gate systems, and other plastic Barriers already on the market.
The upper area of the Utility Barrier has been designed with an increased area for Highly Reflective material, making the Barrier fully equipped for the European market. Locating Lugs are incorporated onto the Barrier so that the Reflective material is not damaged when the Barrier is stacked. Corporate identity can be embossed onto the Front & Back face of each Barrier panel.
Features of the Utility Barrier
- Corporate branding can be embossed on Front & Back.
- Can be coloured to suit corporate image.
- Compatible with existing barriers on the market.
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable material.
- Higher reflective area to meet various legislations.
- Deep channels to prevent collection of rainwater.
- Incredibly durable & lightweight.
- Product stacks with itself in every orientation.
- 750mm or 1 Metre Versions available.
- Reflective material can be added to the bottom panel.
- Indoor & Outdoor use.
- Can be supplied in panels of 3 or 4.
- Depth - 20.95mm per gate.
- Height - Gate: 1000mm, Reflective Strip: 139.63mm
- Width - 750mm or 1000mm
- Per Gate - 3.6kg
- HDPE (UV Stabilised High Density Polyurethane)
- Colour - Standard colour - Red Barrier, Red and White Reflective.
For more information on this product please read the Melba Swintex Utility Barrier data sheet which is linked below, or get in touch via email or telephone 0161 706 0479.
Have Further Questions Regarding The Utility Barrier?
Phone today and speak to one of our sales team; they will happily talk to you about your individual barrier requirements ensuring you get the right barrier for your needs. Our sales team can be reached during office hours on 0161 706 0479.
We offer Four types of customisation on the Utility Barrier.
- Embossing: There is a minimum order quantity of 40 for custom embossing on the barrier. This carries a tooling charge of £50.
- Laser Printed Embossing: Company name can be ink printed onto the product. Please get in touch for more details on price. The minimum order quantity is 5.
- Colour: There is a minimum order quantity of 120 for custom colours with the Utility Barrier. The additional cost can vary per colour.
- Custom Scotchlite: Custom Scotchlite can be made for the Utility Barrier. This is great for branding of events or additional notifications. The minimum order quantity is 10.
We are proud to offer next working day delivery on all in stock items when ordering before 10am.
If you require pre-9:00, pre-10:00 or other requirements for delivery please phone us for a price on 0161 706 0479. Or visit our Delivery Information page for further information.
We work with several courier services to provide our customers the best prices and value when ordering with us.